Re: [WriteLog] Hard Drive Failure, THANKS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Hard Drive Failure, THANKS
From: "Bill Metzger" <wmetzger@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 07:30:39 -0500
While somewhat off topic, there is an excellent program available called
"Second Copy 2000".  The website for it is www.centered.com.  Basically you
can set the program to automatically backup any of your information as it
changes, to another hard drive or network computer.  It is done totally in
the background.  In my case I have many gigabytes of digital images from
traveling as well as all my ham programs.  Second Copy has prepared and
maintains backups on a second hard drive as well as a network computer.
This way I have a total of 3 copies should I have a problem.

The program is inexpensive and strongly recommended.

Bill
KF0OH