[WriteLog] Help with IARU setup

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Help with IARU setup
From: WG0M@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 15:03:45 EDT
Hello All;
I am new to WL, but am making headway.  I have a few questions:

Beam heading is wrong.  It shows LP and Reverse only.  I have entered the
correct data in Great Circle data window.

Getting ready for IARU (CW), I have enabled the "Enter sends exch/QRZ". I
noticed that if I enter a call and hit either Insert or Enter, it doesn't fill
the IARU zone.  It will fill if I hit tab.  Is there any way to get the zone
entered at the same time of the exchange is sent?

On the Bandmap on side of the green vertical line is a red line.  What does
that represent?

That is it for now.  Thank you in advance

73's

Michael WG0M