Re: [WriteLog] More on lost WL Help Files

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] More on lost WL Help Files
From: "Chuck Fullgraf" <cfullgraf@sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 14:36:19 -0400
Thanks for everyone's help. The HTML help viewer solved the problem and the
help files work.

This is what I got for skipping loading a version. I did not pay attention
to the "What's new" info on version 10.46 because I never loaded it on my
computer. I finally looked at 10.46 when I was trouble shooting the problem.
The necessary info was right up front in the new info section. Of course
this was after tearing out lots of hair, losing lots of sleep and filling
the reflector with unnecessary dribble.

Learn something every day.

Chuck, KE4OAR