[WriteLog] New Oregon qso party updated module for this weekendstest..

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New Oregon qso party updated module for this weekendstest..
From: "Ron k5dj" <k5dj@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 10:54:55 -0500
 We have made a new update for the Oregon QSO Party. There were some changes
we
 didn't know about until some one asked me about it.

 We do have a fix for the rule changes. If your subscription is current you
can
 simply replace the existing orqp.dll with the new updated one.  If you
don't
 have the Oregon QSO Party at all, then your probally not current with your
 subscription.

 To get the update you will need to e-mail me and I will send you a
replacement
 file orqp.dll if your current.

 2004 Rule Changes:
 1) mults by mode (was mults once)
 2) no RST in exchange
 3) S/N in exchange

 The new .dll file hasn't been run through the mill so to speak for testing
like
 we would want it to be.. However, it seems to be working fine, sooooo, if
 someone needs it, we have it.  :-)

  73, de Ron K5DJ