[WriteLog] Two Questions

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Two Questions
From: "Richard L. King" <k5na@texas.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:52:20 +0000
I have two questions.

First, does anyone have an up-to-date summary of typical operating commands for reference. I mean like Atl-N, Atl-W, etc. I can't find a single page that lists the command usage commands. But I may have missed it in my help pages searching. I would like to print it for reference during the contest.

Second, Can someone explain to me the strategy of using the different headphone selections found under the "radio" dropdown. There is at least one new headphone selection there for version 10.45 but I can't find anything in help that discusses the strategy of the selections and what does what.

Thanks, Richard - K5NA

k5na@texas.net