[WriteLog] Icom ICOM CT-17

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Icom ICOM CT-17
From: "John Hoaglun" <john@hoaglun.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:35:04 -0600
I currently own an Icom 756 and I am in the process of acquiring an Icom 746.
Currently I use an Icom CT-17 multi port interface with my 756 which works fine
with Writelog.

Can I use my currently CT-17 (it is a 4 port box) to interface my 756 and my
746 using a signal serial port with Writelog?
Or will I need another CT-17 (original or clone) to get rig control/data
between my 746 and my pc?

I would prefer to use a single CT-17 since it was design to connect to several
radios at one time. I would hate to have to give up another serial port if it
can be avoided.

73

John Hoaglun - MCSE
KC0LBT - EN35ib