Re: [WriteLog] New Rttyrite "Clone" feature in V10.45M

To: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>,"WriteLog Reflector" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] New Rttyrite "Clone" feature in V10.45M
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 12:14:47 +0000
Wow,

This I have to try. I have been running two copies of MMTTY trying to understand the different profiles and when I want to use other than standard. I gave up on dual windows during contests because they were not clickable. Got to set this up and try it this week end.

BTW you do not even need to put MMTTY in seperate locations in order to open two or more instances using the same sound board. At least with Win XP. It works. Now I can open 4 windows and watch each profile, HI

Jerry, W6IHG