Re: [WriteLog] Writelog V/S sound card

To: "Dale Jackaman" <dalej@reboot.bc.ca>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog V/S sound card
From: "Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:29:32 -0600
Dale,

I'm brand new to all of this RTTY & MMTTY stuff, but I'm seeing the same
behavior.  Everything seems to be working OK.  I'm receiving characters just
fine, but it seems the gain somewhere in MMTTY is too high or bouncing around.

I get it both with MMTTY alone or from within WriteLog.

Aside from that all looks good, on both rx and tx using an old RigBlaster
between my XP computer and my 756ProII.

Bob N5NJ