[WriteLog] Icom 746 Pro Control

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Icom 746 Pro Control
From: "Scott Royle" <sroyle@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:49:57 -0500
Hello everyone,

I just purchased Writelog 10.42 and finished installing it on my laptop.  I
also purchased a K1NU computer interface cable to hook up my IC-746 Pro to
my computer.  I set the port to com 1, Icom 746 for the radio, and polling.
I set both the computer and the radio to 9600 baud.  No matter what I do I
cannot get Writelog to read the frequency from my radio or get it to change
the frequency of my radio.  I have also removed and reinstalled Writelog. I
know the cable and radio work with the computer because I also use Win-EQF
for general logging and it is able to read the frequency from the radio.  If
anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.  I think I am going to
like Writelog once I get through this issue.

Tnx
Scott KK4Z
kk4z@arrl-ga.org