[WriteLog] FMRE RTTY and 160 Meters

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FMRE RTTY and 160 Meters
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Fri Jan 31 13:44:11 2003
It's probably better to leave it alone.  But if you must remove the 160M band,
then
go to the Bands menu and choose Bands Setup.  You will then press the button
for Clear all Bands.  You will then have to add 10, 15, 20, 40 & 80 meters
bands back.

I just did it on my work computer and it took me about 90 seconds but I knew
what I was doing.

73, Don AA5AU