[WriteLog] Fkey users, a Question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fkey users, a Question
From: jpixton@shentel.net (Jerry Pixton)
Date: Sun Jan 26 07:54:15 2003
Bill,

The easy way is just renumber things, leaving the lines where they are
until you get the arrangement you like. Then if you are fussy like me, you
can clean up the file by moving the lines into numerical order.

Jerry, W6IHG

BTW after several years use I have finally migrated back to a vertical
arrangement so that my CQ group of keys and S&P group of keys are short
mouse movements from either of two rtty windows. This is what I am
optimizing now.