[WriteLog] Dumb Mistake

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dumb Mistake
From: rfedor@cloudnet.com (Ralph Fedor)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 21:37:23 +0000
I was preparing the cabrillo file from my NAQP log in WriteLog.  The little
window popped-up asking for my name.  Before thinking, I typed in my first
AND last name and hit return.  Now my first and last name shows up in the
cabrillo file.  How do I create a new cabrillo file with just my first name
shown?

I tried re-naming the log and generating a new cabrillo file from the
re-named log.  However, the name information seems to be carried over from
the old log.  I am not asked for my name and section again when creating
the new cabrillo file and my first and last name again appear in the new
cabrillo file.

Any ideas?  Other than "think first then type."

Ralph - K0IR