[WriteLog] rttywrite9 as a stand alone program

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] rttywrite9 as a stand alone program
From: jeflanders@comcast.net (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:18:56 +0000
"General DXCC Tracking Log Keeper" is one of the contest modes you can
select upon startup. The buffers are big enough to use for the usual "brag"
stuff. No reason it wouldn't work for Ragchewing/DXing/general operation.
Maybe set it up so you have the same keystrokes for general operation as
for contesting.

Jerry W4UK