[WriteLog] 160 Log reject due to category

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 160 Log reject due to category
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:34:58 -0500
It seems that Writelog's Cabrillo file creation process does not verify that
what you indicate as your entry category is valid for the particular contest.

I don't think that it's asking too much for us to understand the rules of the
contest and manually select the correct category.

Fortunately, the robots at the ARRL and CQWW both report back to you what you
need to know to fix it.

In addition, you can re-submit your log as many times as you need to in order
to get it right.

73,
N5NJ