[WriteLog] Miniclock problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Miniclock problem
From: k1vv@tmlp.com (Bob Doherty)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 07:20:40 -0500
Eric .....

Said " By setting the type face to Verdana Regular at 8 to 10 points
(depending on the design of your screen),"

We right clicked the display ..
The HELP file is all in Czek ?   or something else ......
We want to make the window smaller ....
Do you have how to set type face in English ??

Whitey  K1VV