[WriteLog] Saving CW keying port configuration

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Saving CW keying port configuration
From: doncassel@compuserve.com (Don Cassel)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:31:54 -0500
I agree with Gil that the settings should be saved with the contest file. I
frequently use different configurations depending on the contest (usually
changes with Rtty, CW, SSB) and it would be nice to have all the settings
saved with the file. Also when you import from a file, ie. when bringing in
memory settings from the same contest last year, maybe you could also bring
in the prior settings. That might be more difficult however and I'm not
completely sure that would be the place for them.

My experience in the last few contests has also been that Writelog has
performed flawlessly. Kudos to Wayne and Ron for their fine work. They don't
get thanked enough here.

CU in the next one.
73, Don VE3BUC