[WriteLog] Stuttering CW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Stuttering CW
From: llindblom@juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 23:58:27 +0000
This can be due to the processes that are running in the background and
grabbing resources.  Hold down control and Alt keys the hit the delete
key.  Look at the list that displays and  try closing everything except
Explorer and Systray. Not guaranteed but usually very effective,
especially on a computer with limited resources.

23 Nov 2002 08:47:05 -0700 "K7ZO \(Scott Tuthill\)" <k7zo@cableone.net>