[WriteLog] FWD: Help with networked log under W2K

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FWD: Help with networked log under W2K
From: k1ir@designet.com (Jim Idelson)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 21:12:01 -0500
Thanks for all the help - public and private. I have not made anything work
yet, but I will put some more effort into this, and if I find a good solution
I'll let you all know!

By the way, I don't know why I said W95 in my original post. The Win 9X
machines are all W98.

73,

Jim Idelson K1IR
email    k1ir@designet.com