[WriteLog] Confessions of a CW op.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Confessions of a CW op.
From: gw3njw@onetel.net.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 00:47:52 -0000
Well OK I confess I have made the odd SSB QSO, but whether it's
worse than banging my head against a brick wall is an open
question!

Sooooh, I recently acquired a RigBlaster+, but it seems to me
that it won't really interface with WL in the way suggested by
the vendor. i.e. It does not seem possible to record wav files,
because the switchery never routes the mic to the sound card
input. I can see a workaround in that one could connect the mic.
to the mic. input of the soundcard, while taking the audio from
line out, and reserving line in for rx audio from the phone
patch.

However this is not convenient to say the least, and since I
have seen so many posts here from folk using the combo. I just
wonder how they circumvent the problem highlighted above.

Back to CW!

73

Clive
GW3NJW