[WriteLog] Editing of Call sign.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Editing of Call sign.
From: k8fc@arrl.net (Joe Wilkowski)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:31:55 -0700
Folks, during the SS this past weekend, I tried editing the call sign =
field for the inevitable mistakes that happen after committing the qso =
to the log.  I found that I could double click on the call sign, correct =
it in the edit field but when I tried to save it, the program would =
terminate and I would have to reload the exe.

I have checked the help files, and sure enough, it does not mention =
anything about being able to edit that field it only talks about all the =
other exchange information including the date and time abut not the =
call.

I got around it by noting the information, deleting the qso, re-adding =
it at the end of the log and editing the sequence, time and date.  Now =
the log information is correct but not in the right place.

So.....is this the way it is supposed to work ?  I can't quite see the =
logic yet.  Also, if it is the way it is supposed to work then I don't =
think you should have the ability to edit the call sign field with the =
results that it crashes the program.

Now, if it is not the way it supposed to work, then I have a problem =
here and will work through it.

Thanks in advance,

/joe k8fc

multipart/alternative