[WriteLog] ALT K window does not display characters

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ALT K window does not display characters
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 08:33:53 -0600

That is true but II don't expect you to fix it. I expect the program author
to fix it and at lest to acknowledge the report. I did send him the
configuration.

Here it is again:

WriteLog 10.36G
Windows XP-Home
AMD 1200
3DFx Voodoo 3-2000 64MB video card.
512Meg SDRAM PC133
Over 20 gigs hard drive available
I uninstalled and installed again.

EVERY OTHER WINDOW on the program (and every other application on the
machine) is PERFECT. ONLY the Alt-K window is wrong.

It is one line.
The entry just goes to the end of the line and continues, It does not wrap
to the next line, well it can't there is no next line.
The window is not resizable and it is only one 1 (well part of one) line.

This is a defect in my opinion and I have had no help on it.