[WriteLog] General Purpose Logging Program

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] General Purpose Logging Program
From: crobson@robsonco.com (Chris Robson)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 07:25:23 -0400
Maybe I am missing something, but I use Writelog for General logging with
good success. Granted I haven't gone through the effort to make it jump
thru hoops for me, but just adding text messages to each contact I have be
able to get all the info for each contact I make. This also gives me the
ability to stay familiar with the software and use all the features I
bought Writelog for. I guess my logging needs are not very intense.

73, Chris KB3A