[WriteLog] Feature Requests BANDMAP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Feature Requests BANDMAP
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 22:19:22 -0500
> I hadn't been following this thread well lately... BUT,
>
> "just right clicking and choosing Add to Bandmap" isn't nearly as
> efficient as it ought to be.  Taking my hands out of the keyboarders
> position to grab the mouse - SLOWS DOWN RATE.

Point #1 below shows a way to do it from the keyboard with one keystroke
after call is entered, so you don't have to take your hands off the keyboard
when operating SSB.  Tright-click is mostly for RTTY or CW when printed to
the Rttyrite window.  Depending on how you operate, the mode makes a big
difference in how/whether you click or type etc.  73