[WriteLog] Writelog Still Crashing!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog Still Crashing!
From: Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@StarLinX.com (Steve Baron - KB3MM)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:01:29 -0000
I assume you mean oleaut32.dll.  That is part of the OLE set.

There are actually four files:

Oleaut32.dll
Asycflt.dll
Stdole2.tlb
Olepro32.dll

which should all be the same version and properly registered via:

Regsvr32 filename.dll

if you do copy them to your disk.

If you are running 98 or 98SE, try running SFC.