[WriteLog] Dupes still report to Cabrillo file

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dupes still report to Cabrillo file
From: k4jrb@juno.com (Dave L Thompson)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:10:49 -0400
Steve,

The whole idea of cabrillo which the ARRL developed with Trey N5KO was to
include dupes.  They are clearly marked with red and a D and score as
dupes with no points or penalty.  The plus is if the original got busted
the dupe could fill in the QSO and possible mult.

If you got dinged for dupes I would ask Dan N1ND for an explanation.   I
am in the midst of finishing the 2002 CQ 160 log checking.   Dupes are
left in virtually all the logs.  My checking also gives me a report  of
all the dupes.

Do not delete the dupes!

73 Dave K4JRB