[WriteLog] Question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Question
From: s50n@email.si (s50n@email.si)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:18:18 +0200 (CEST)
Hi to all !
I know this is not the right addres to ask,but maybe some one can help me with
some information abaut some groups where can I found what Im looking for.

 I am looking  to get some information regarding a RFMD
part, more precisely the RF2506(VCO) integrated circuit and S3529B
(FILTER) by AMI.

On the manufacturers website I found out that the part is no longer
available to the public, but I was wandering whether a reseller
might still have some on stock.
 We only need two or thre sample of each.
I would be very grateful if you could provide me with information about
such resellers.

Thank you in advance!

Marko Tominec , S50N

http://www.email.si