[WriteLog] NAQP Score

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NAQP Score
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 18:36:50 EDT
In a message dated 7/21/2002 10:02:03 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
ik0hbn@libero.it writes:

> I just discovered before mailing the log to ARRL that WL counted ALL the
> stations multiplied for all the mults. Eg. 20 qso's x 10 mults= 200 points.
> The trouble arises as I have a lot of NON NA stations which should count
> less than nothing.
> How to put things correctly before mailing the CABRILLO file?
> Useless going to PARAMETER SETUP and set my name and "I" as country.
> I tried also to put "DX" or nothing.

       Sante, Although I do not fully understand your problem, you do not
have to worry about how WL scores a contest.  The scoring information is not
contained in the Cabrillo file other than in the header.

You can send in your contest log as a Cabrillo file, and the contest log
checkers will score it properly.

73, George

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC