[WriteLog] Answer - Recording contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Answer - Recording contest
From: wa9als@starband.net (wa9als)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 23:11:30 -0500
After I set the Format and Attributes, then Save As "SSB", everything
appears OK in the windows.  If I then choose another name, e.g. "CD
Quality", and then change back to "SSB", the Atrributes flips back to
[unavailable], and therefore it seems like my SSB settings didn't stick.
HOWEVER, if after I "Save As', I click the OK button instead of choosing
another "Name" and then switching back to "SSB" to check it, and then click
OK on the WL Sound board setup window, it works!  If I then go back to the
setup screen and look at SSB, it has the proper stored settings.

So I guess you need to click on "OK" after setting -new- entries and not go
looking at any of the other choices or you will lose what you just set.

Scott, if you can figure out how to explain that more clearly than I did
above, you might want to add the warning to your FB setup page.  Thanks for
letting me talk it out here!  73