[WriteLog] Update 10.32E, Ready

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Update 10.32E, Ready
From: kc0czi@midmoskywarn.net (Kevin Brown - KC0CZI)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 11:56:18 -0500
While I am thinking about it.... Has anyone updated the Field Day module
yet?

With the addition of the DX and GOTA station... Among other changes, I
would like to hope that an update in the near term... Would contain the
necessary changes to the field day module, else I will be forced to use
TR again...