[WriteLog] No CW after release 10.28

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] No CW after release 10.28
From: doncassel@compuserve.com (Don Cassel)
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 07:01:23 -0400
Wayne W5XD sent me this solution. It worked!

73,
Don VE3BUC
You probably need this INI settings. From the Help file:

[PORTS]
WriteLog version 10.29 changed LPT port CW behavior to match NA/CT/TR on pin
1. This INI option makes WriteLog version 10.29 and higher behave like the
older versions and put inverted CW on pin 1
CW_ON_PIN1=1