[WriteLog] Fonts

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fonts
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 15:33:45 -0500
Hi Mel,

You change the font for the Rttyrite window in the Rttyrite window under
File|Font. Outgoing, I think, is always in the font you select, but italic.
I don't think the italic can be changed.

I think I get where you're going with the Fkeys program. Basically, you put
your message into the proper function key using the Setup|CW/SSB Messages
dialog box in WriteLog. Then, in Fkeys, you tell each little box what the
commands are you want executed when you click on that box. Basically, you
have all of your messages set up like normal in WriteLog. Then you use Fkeys
to manage what you want sent, what commands you want executed at one time,
or both.

So in function key F5, put in %C for the callsign, for example. And in
function key F2 put in the exchange (TU 599 IL). Then, in Fkeys, you can
assign the first box with F5,F2, and a command to add the callsign to the
Band Map (WriteLog does anyway, but this is for illustrative purposes...).
Fkeys tells WriteLog to send the message in Function Key 5 and Function Key
2, and then places the call in the Band Map.

Hope this helps.

CU...Scot, K9JY

See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com