[WriteLog] Re: WIQP and WriteLog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: WIQP and WriteLog
From: va7lc@shaw.ca (Les, VA7LC)
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 11:41:53 -0800
For the Reflector.

This is a copy of an e-mail I received from Steve Woodruff sjwoodr@yahoo.com
who is
working on a template for the Wisconsin QSO Party, and my reply.

This is great Steve. I bought Visual C++ just so I could do some contests not
in WriteLog,
but with moving house and setting up a new station I'm afraid it has taken a
low priority.
I have last years log of WIQP. What would I have to do to help? Naturally I am
interested
in the out-of-state module. Let me know where to download and I can enter last
years log.
I will also post this on the WriteLog Reflector so if any one else is
interested in
helping with the beta they can e-mail you.

Les, VA7LC