[WriteLog] WL running slower and slower

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL running slower and slower
From: Bob_G3PJT@compuserve.com (Robert Whelan)
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 13:40:22 -0500
Hi

During the RAC bash this weekend WL ran slower and slower as the contest
ran on until it nearly froze up.
 A reset and reboot restored the speed to normal but slowly the same thing
happened again over a few hours.
 No data was lost and otherwise things behaved normally
The most obvious sign of the problem was that the keying became ssluggishh
with long dashes etc , just as if the computer stopped for a moment.
The setup was WL 10.28C on an ME2000 machine 633MHz HP Pavilion. And upon
which all of the WL functions I use ( keying , audio, rig control  etc )
seem to be OK

I thought this might be a virus but everything looks clean and anyway this
m/c is not connected to the Internet.
Otherwise is it something in ME2000 ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks for your time