[WriteLog] Serial Port CW - Choppy CW?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Serial Port CW - Choppy CW?
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 20:29:07 -0000
Richard,
Shouldn't be a problem. My computer for the second station is a P-60,
and the CW purrs. The key (no pun intended), as mentioned earlier, is
clearing all the non-essentials out of memory. WIth Win98, only pgms
running in the background, before running WL, are Explorer and
Systray. I close virus checker, QUicken Download mgr, etc., etc.
73,
Barry