[WriteLog] 10 test problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 10 test problems
From: amckay@rabun.net (McKay)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 19:53:03 -0500
Hi guys
I am using the Writelog for the second contest since I got it a week ago. In
setting up for the 10-meter contest, how do I go about getting entry field
to show proper fields I need to send? The DX stations send a serial number.
Where does this go and how do I do it? The radio field comes up "mhz phone"
each time I open the 10-meter log though I have changed it to CW and 28000
mhz and saved several times. Lastly, I read and think I understand that the
countries field has to be manually done after the contest. Is this true?
I would really appreciate some help. It is my first logging program and I am
not a computer whiz, just an old ham. Hi
73, Archie, K4GA