[WriteLog] HTML Code

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] HTML Code
From: don@hfradio.com (Don Melcher)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 18:47:20 -0800
Perhaps it is time to look at migrating to something like Yahoogroups. I
pretty much gave up reading the daily digest from here as it is full of so
much "crap" to wade thru.... plus there is no way, that I know of to search
the archives.

I belong to several yahoogroups, most of them originally were e-groups, but
there does seem to be an advantage, in more way than one.

I would like to think that in some small way, I could contribute to WL - not
so much as being a hard core contester, but being in the radio and computer
business... having migrated from a computer that ran 7 comports and 3 lpt
ports plus a DVK for CT to one that has 13 comports, 3 lpt ports, 4 radios,
two rotors running under WL, all remote controllable over a wireless network
from my laptop - but maybe I am wrong. The way the reflector exist now... it
is not worth the effort to participate, especially if I am going to get
flamed for commenting on what I consider to be a major problem with the
reflector, NOT WL itself.

73
CUL - OMs

Don