[WriteLog] "Local Network Disconnected" Msg

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] "Local Network Disconnected" Msg
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 23:36:15 -0400
I've got two computers networked, and communicating fine in terms of logging
(10.28D).  I'd be grateful for help in enabling packet spots to be sent from
pc1 to pc2.  When I open the Packet Terminal window in pc2 and choose "File"
"Local Network" and supply the name of pc1, I get "Local Network
Disconnected", even though logging and gab works fine between the computers.

Any helpful hints would be appreciated.

Tnx/73,
Barry  N1EU