[WriteLog] Super Check Partial

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Super Check Partial
From: clive@gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 23:45:31 +0100
 Richard Zalewski wrote:
> Want to use my old TR trmaster.dta file in Writelog.  Can someone point me
> in the correct direction for doing that.
> tnx

Well you can convert it to a names/callsign list by using the POST routine,
but unfortunately there is no = sign between the two. I am presently trying
to work out how to insert that without a lot of work. Some kind of
concatenation in a spread sheet ought to be possible, but I haven't found it
yet!

Don't know of a way to use any of the other data. Certainly would be nice to
have specified info. pop up like it does in TR. Now if only WL had the CW
op's functionality of TR in the Windoze environment, sigh.

73

Clive
GW3NJW
gw3njw@gw7x.org