Serial # repeats - Re: [WriteLog] QTC 10/0

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Serial # repeats - Re: [WriteLog] QTC 10/0
From: marcelo@alternex.com.br (Marcelo Gomes da Silva)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:56:27 -0300
Hi,

Yes, this was another issue that happened at ZW5B:

After working a EU station and logging, he returns and asks for a repeat of
the serial number.

If I hit the exchange key, the software will send a 5NN TTT, since the entry
window is already clean.

I searched the help for some % code that would bring the last number sent but
could not find it. Is there a way to configure that?

I don't remember this happening on the WPX module.

Marcelo, PY1KN