[WriteLog] Audio recording on 1000MP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Audio recording on 1000MP
From: don.wsixffh@verizon.net (Donald Eriksen)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 11:17:32 -0700
Nick - I'm pretty sure the 1000MP is the same as my 1000D, check your
manual, mine tells me that the MONI audio does not appear at the AF Out jack
on the rear. I use this output and can verify that it doesn't. I don't know
for sure that they didn't change it on later models, but I doubt it. Another
short sighted design by Yaesu in my opinion.
73, Don W6FFh
don.wsixffh@verizon.net