[WriteLog] OT mic switch

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] OT mic switch
From: k5iid@ntelos.net (Tom Horton)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 03:38:15 +0000
Terry,
  I've been using foot switches for over forty years....the first was a
straight
key mounted to a piece of 1X4.
  These days, I use three...all paralleled....one on the floor on the left,
one
on the floor on the right, and one velcro-ed to the inside (cubbyhole, or
whatever it is called) of the desk..this one acts as a knee switch...just
flop the old knee
out and you're "on the air" !!!!!
  Just improvise...this kind of stuff sure ain't rocket science.
73, Tom K5IID