[WriteLog] Crosshairs tuning indicator

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Crosshairs tuning indicator
From: w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 22:04:35 -0000
That "tuning indicator and audio snapshot" entry in the
program start menu is left over from before WL itself did
those things. I need to get rid of them.

It takes over the sound board, so, if you run it first,
it will prevent WL from using the sound board, or if you
run WL first, it can't get the sound board.

Bottom line: ignore or delete that icon.
Wayne