[WriteLog] ALT-K RITTY "FIXED"

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ALT-K RITTY "FIXED"
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 17:39:56 -0500
At the clever (?) suggestion of W9OL, I tried ANOTHER contest, and
WALLA! it worked!

The contest I was using was the BARTG Sprint, and alt-k wasn't working.
However, I just opened the NAQP RTTY contest, and darned if it didn't
work!!  Possibly weirder yet, it now works even when I go back to the
BARTG Sprint!

The only remaining weirdness at this point is that when I hit the ALT-K
and the box comes up, it does not start idling/transmitting until I hit
some text.  (I tried that before, and it didn't work.)  With
Rttyrite/soundboard, it starts idling as soon as you hit alt-k.

Anyway, it's workable now at least.  Thanks for everyone's suggestions!