[WriteLog] PK-232

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PK-232
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 10:10:57 -0500
the "Dumb Terminal" mode expects to see the decoded data stream at the
original signal baud rate - i.e., 45 baud for conventional RTTY. It has
nothing to do with the pk232. I have used Dumb Terminal mode  with older
TUs. It is pretty easy to get the appropriate signal levels from an old
st-6, for instance.

Think of the Dumb Terminal mode as the receive equivalent of the FSK serial
port transmit output.

Jerry W4UK