[WriteLog] RTTY to PSK

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY to PSK
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:12:13 -0600
I thought that PSK is lower sideband, not upper. It wouldn't work on the
function keys in USB because there is probably not anything in the SSB
portion of the function keys for messages, and it's expecting .wav files.
PSK should work just like RTTY except that the Rttyrite window goes to a PSK
mode instead of RTTY.

CU...Scot, K9JY

See the complete WriteLog user guide at http://www.k9jy.com

mailto:scot@k9jy.com