[WriteLog] CW w/WrightLog......no joy

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW w/WrightLog......no joy
From: kg0us@swbell.net (kg0us@swbell.net)
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 17:08:46 -0600
Hello Raymond,

I could be wrong but it sounds to me like you are trying to key cw on your
746 using the CT-17 on Com1.  If so, I do not think that it is possible to
key CW through the CT-17.  I believe that you will need to build a separate
cable connecting one end to another Com port( or Parallel port) and the
other end to your CW key jack on the 746.  Between the ends of this cable
you will need to provide a level translation/switching circuit which may be
as simple as a properly wired transistor and resistor .  You can find
information about this in the Writelog help file and on various web sites.

Good Luck,
Dave KG0US