[WriteLog] WT4I Contest Tools Demos now available

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WT4I Contest Tools Demos now available
From: wt4i@wt4i.com (Bruce Lifter)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 02:33:13 -0500
There is now available for download demo versions of the WT4I Log
Checker and Cabrillo Converter software.

The demo version of the WT4I Log Checker will read in the first 150 QSOs
from a CQ WW DX contest log. It will perform most all operations as
the full blown log checking except it will not allow you to save.

The demo version of the Cabrillo Converter has a limitation of only reading
the first 70 lines of the log to be converted. Otherwise it will
perform all functions provided in the fully registered version.

Both of the demo versions will ask for a call sign and a registration
code on the initial screen. You can ignore these fields and just click
the "OK" button.

Additional information about WT4I Contest Tools and the demos can be
found at the WT4I Contest Tools web site: http://www.wt4i.com

73, Bruce WT4I

--
WT4I Contest Tools