[WriteLog] QTC problem with DXP-38

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] QTC problem with DXP-38
From: w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 05:27:03 -0000
For what its worth, my records show the last time the DXP-38 driver was
changed was in version 10.04, 18 months ago, and that's when I returned the
loaner DSP-4100 I had from HAL. I have never had a DXP-38, (although I did
have P-38 for a while) and WL treats the DSP-4100 and DXP-38 identically.
Anybody tried a DSP-4100?

There is a very modest change in the driver in 10.21, but that's in beta and
I think the problem is being reported in 10.21 as well as 10.20.

So I suspect that, whatever the problem is, it has been there since the
DXP-38 came out.

Wayne, W5XD