[WriteLog] How to print log -- correctly???

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] How to print log -- correctly???
From: ndavis@vt.edu (Nat Davis)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:45:41 -0400
OK, I know this sounds like a dumb question ... but how do I get my contest
log to print out and include all the columns shown in the "normal" log
window?    I am using version 10.19.

I know the obvious -- you go to file/print menu to print the log.  When I
do that for my CQWW SSB log, I get the log columns SEQ, DATE, TIME, FREQ,
and CALL to print out in what is labeled as a "Chronological log."  The
remaining columns do not seem to fit on the page and are lost.  The lost
columns seems to be caused by inter-column spacing between the CALL and SN
and the COUNTRY and C columns -- they seem way too large....

OK, so I switch the printer from the portrait mode to landscape.  More
columns now print -- but not all.  I even tried changing the log window
font to 8 points.  That helped some but the spacing between columns was
still so big that all the columns still did not fit.  8-point type is too
small for my eyes to comfortably read, anyway.

There has to be something that I am missing!   All I want is for the log,
as displayed in the "normal" view in WL, to print out.  I really want to
print the Country column to aid in QSLing.  Help!

Thanks,

Nat
N4EL