[WriteLog] TARA PSK31 'test

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TARA PSK31 'test
From: ldh3@cornell.edu (Laurence 'Mike' Hammer)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:21:28 -0400

HI Mike. They must have changed it on me. Sorry about that..I need a favor.
For some reason, the Writelog Reflector is not letting a bunch of us post
anything and that includes the owner/distributor of Writelog. I have been
trying to post the following for the upcoming NCJ RTTY SPRINT all week with
no luck. Could you post it for me?? Would greatly appreciate it...

Setting up WriteLog for NCJ RTTY SPRINT

1) BRING UP WRITELOG AND SELECT "START A NEW LOG"
2) SELECT "INTERNET SPRINT CONTEST"
3) CANCEL "TRANSMIT PREVIOUS NAME"
4) CLICK ON "BANDS", "SETUP BANDS"
5) UNCLICK ALL MODES EXCEPT "FSK"
6) CLICK "CLEAR ALL BANDS"
7) ON WINDOW THAT COMES UP, CLICK "OK"
8) UNDER "LOW EDGE", TYPE 3500
9) UNDER "HIGH EDGE", TYPE 3625
10)CLICK "ADD THIS BAND"
11)UNDER "LOW EDGE", TYPE 7000
12)UNDER "HIGH EDGE", TYPE 7150
13)CLICK "ADD THIS BAND"
14)UNDER "LOW EDGE" TYPE 14000
15)UNDER "HIGH EDGE" TYPE 14150
16)CLICK "ADD THIS BAND"
17)CLICK "BANDS" AGAIN
18)CLICK "SET FREQUENCY & MODE"
19)UNCLICK ALL MODES EXCEPT FSK
20)CLICK ON 14000 UNDER "SELECT FREQUENCY"
21)CLICK "OK"
22)CLICK "FILE", "SAVE AS"
23)NAME THE FILE <NCJOCTRTTYSPRINT> OR WHATEVER
24)SETUP EVERYTHING ELSE AS YOU WISH OR WANT
THIS SETS UP WRITELOG TO DO THE NCJ RTTY SPRINT.
THE ONLY THING IT WILL NOT DO IS THE BAND MULTS.
DON'T WORRY ABOUT THEM. JUST SEND ME THE LOG AND I
WILL COMPUTE THE MULTS. SEND LOGS TO: rttysprint@ncjweb.com or
k7wm@i10net.com

  73, Wayne, K7WM
Wayne k7wm@i10net.com